- Follow social distancing norms and pray only on marked places maintaining 6 feet separation.
- Please bring your own prayer rug and wear a face mask at all times.
- Restrooms and Kitchen are closed, come prepared with wudu.
- DO NOT ENTER if any of these is TRUE:
- Are you currently under Quarantine?
- Do you have any travel history within or outside of USA in the last 2 weeks?
- Did you have any contact with COVID-19 patient within the last 2 weeks or visited any highrisk areas?
- Do you have elevated temperature, cough, sneezing, difficulty breathing, or any flu like symptoms?
- Are you immunocompromised or have any preexisting conditions
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked and interviewed. You may be asked to leave if you exhibit any symptoms or act agitated while on the premises.
- Only the first 70 male and 10 female congregants will be allowed in the Mosque for prayers.
- No children below the age of 16 are allowed during this initial phase.
MACE Front Door Flyer COVID Guidelines – July 2020