Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu,
Dear MACE community members,
“It is not their meat, nor their blood, that reaches Allah(SWT). It is their piety that reaches Allah(SWT).” [Surah Al-Hajj: 34]
A very happy and blessed Eid Al-Adha to you and your families. Allah has given us this opportunity to revive the Sunnah of our Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and pray under the open sky. May Allah accept our deeds and prayers during these auspicious days of Dhul Hjjjah – Aameen. We still have a few parking spots left, so register to attend this event.
Kindly forgive our shortcomings if we are not able to live up to your expectations for this event. We can plan, but Allah(SWT) is the best of planners.
PRAYER TIMES: 8:30 AM AND 10:00 AM
PARKING LOT WILL OPEN 30 MINUTES BEFORE PRAYER TIME
We have 70 parking spots available for each session. Register at bit.ly/MaceEID
COME PREPARED WITH WUDU FOR SALAT, BRING YOUR PRAYER RUGS, WEAR A FACE MASK AND FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING WITH OTHER FAMILIES IN THE PARKING LOT
IMAM WILL LEAD THE PRAYERS AT THE FARTHEST EAST END OF THE PARKING LOT (NEXT TO ANIMAL CLINIC), FAMILIES WILL PRAY BEHIND THE IMAM AS A GROUP STANDING NEXT TO THEIR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT
1. Show your registration ticket at the main entrance of the parking lot to gain access. Registration is mandatory for this event as we have limited parking. Please arrive early so that we can avoid traffic congestion on the Chardon Road.
2. Drive in to pick your snacks & drink and park in the designated parking spot directed by the volunteers. Do not exit your car until you are advised to do so at the time of salat.
3. Connect to MACE Facebook Live or Zoom meeting to join the Takbeer recitation until the start of salat. See below for details.
4. Parking lot will be closed when it is time for salat. Follow the Imam and offer Salat Al Eid with your family as a group. Use the empty spot next to your car.
5. Listen to the Khutba online after completion of salat. Parking lot will remain closed until the end of Khutba.
6. Upon completion of Khutba, convey your greetings while maintaining social distancing and exit the parking lot.
7. Recite Takbeer both on the way to and from the mosque.