Eid ul Fitr will inshAllah be celebrated on Sunday June 25, 2017 per Fiqh Council of North America.
Zakat al Fitr is $10/person. Please pay this prior to the Salat.
The Eid Salat will be at 9:00 am. Since we are anticipating a large turnout please try to carpool and arrive by 8:30 am.
• People can drop their families at MACE and park at Office Max (27845 Chardon Rd Willoughby Hills, OH 44092).
• We have arranged for 2 shuttles that will start running at 7:30 am. These vehicles will have a sign “MACE Shuttle”
• Additional parking is available at Jubilee Restaurant
• Please do not park at the Animal Clinic next door and do not walk across that property. Use the sidewalk
Please do not bring strollers into MACE due to anticipated lack of space. (Bring infants in car seats)
• The takbeer for Eid is attached, you may print your own copy if you wish. It is recommended to recite this on your way to the Masjid for Eid prayers
• Please help keep the Masjid clean by doing our part and have a blessed and fun Eid
Eid Party: (Edit: SOLD OUT) There will be food and kids activities for the children from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Eid Celebrations with advance ticket purchase ONLY at Highland Heights Community Center. Ice cream truck will be selling treats for $1 to $4. Call Simee Malik @440-725-0958 for tickets. Edit: This Event is Sold out.
The summer camp signup will be available.