Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu,
Dear MACE community members,
MACE administration is glad to inform you that MACE is now open for daily Fajr, Maghrib and Isha prayers as well as weekly Friday prayers. Inshallah we will allow as many congregants as we can accomodate in the Musallah while maintaining 6 feet separation. Women can pray in the designated areas (Foyer and the first room).
Khutba: 1:30 PM
Prayers: 1:40 PM
1. Follow social distancing norms and pray only on marked places maintaining 6 feet separation.
2. Bring your own prayer rug and wear a face mask at all times.
3. Restrooms and kitchen are closed, come prepared with wudu.
4. DO NOT ENTER if any of these is TRUE:
• Are you currently under Quarantine?
• Do you have any travel history within or outside of USA in the last 2 weeks?
• Did you have any contact with COVID-19 patient within the last 2 weeks or visited any high-risk areas?
• Do you have elevated temperature, cough, sneezing, difficulty breathing, or any flu like symptoms?
• Are you immunocompromised or have any preexisting conditions.
5. Be prepared to have your temperature checked and interviewed. You may be asked to leave if you exhibit any symptoms or act agitated while on the premises.
6. Congregants will be allowed based on capacity in the Musallah.
7. Only children below the age of 16 are not allowed during this phase on Fridays.
Please tune in to weekly halaqa on Friday evenings at ZOOM
Friday 7:00 PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 730 3956 1188