Assalamu Alaikum & Eid Mubarak Everyone
Qiyaam-ul-Lail: Every night during last 10 days at MACE led by Shykh Hatem at 2:00 am.
Khatam Quran (Finish reading): May 31st (with Tahoora sweets 🙂 )
Quran Competetion: June 1st – See Flyer with details
Eid ul Fitr will inshAllah be celebrated on Tuesday June 4, 2019 at MACE.
The Eid Salat will be at 8:30 am. Since we are anticipating a large turnout please try to carpool and arrive by 8:00 am.
Zakat al Fitr is $10/person. Please pay this prior to the Salat.
Parking and Shuttle buses:
• People can drop their families at MACE and park at Loeman Plaza (27845 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092).
• We have arranged for 2 shuttles that will start running at 7:30 am. These vehicles will have a sign “MACE Shuttle”
• Additional parking is available at Jubilee Restaurant
• Please do not park at the Animal Clinic next door and do not walk across that property. Use the sidewalk.
There will be snacks for all and kids activities (Bouncy House and Gaming Center) for the children from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
• Please do not bring strollers into MACE due to anticipated lack of space. (Bring infants in car seats)
• The takbeer for Eid is attached, you may print your own copy if you wish. It is recommended to recite this on your way to the Masjid for Eid prayers
• Please help keep the Masjid clean by doing our part and have a blessed and fun Eid