12th April – 11th May 2021
Isha: 10:00 PM
Taraweeh: Immediately after Isha
Imam: Hatem Ibn Awad
Ramadan COVID Guidelines:
- Follow social distancing norms and pray only on marked places maintaining 6 feet separation.
- Please bring your own prayer rug and wear a facemask at all times.
- DO NOT ENTER if any of these is TRUEYou were tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
- If you have COVID or flu-like symptoms such as elevated temperature, cough, sneezing, difficulty breathing?
- Did you have any contact with COVID-19 patient within the last 2 weeks or visited any high-risk
- Are you currently under Quarantine?
- Do you have any travel history within or outside of the USA in the last 2 weeks?
- Are you immunocompromised or have any preexisting conditions.
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked and interviewed. You may be asked to leave if you exhibit any symptoms or act agitated while on the premises.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS TO FRIDAY OR OTHER PRAYERS INCLUDING TARAWEEH.
- No group iftars and gatherings are permitted within MACE building