Isha/Taraweeh Schedule starting from 12th of April
Isha: 10:00 PM
Taraweeh: Immediately after Isha
Imam: Hatem Ibn Awad
Ramadan COVID Guidelines:
- Follow social distancing norms and pray only on marked places maintaining 6 feet separation.
- Please bring your own prayer rug and wear a facemask at all times.
- DO NOT ENTER if any of these is TRUEYou were tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
- If you have COVID or flu-like symptoms such as elevated temperature, cough, sneezing, difficulty breathing?
- Did you have any contact with COVID-19 patient within the last 2 weeks or visited any high-risk
- Are you currently under Quarantine?
- Do you have any travel history within or outside of the USA in the last 2 weeks?
- Are you immunocompromised or have any preexisting conditions.
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked and interviewed. You may be asked to leave if you exhibit any symptoms or act agitated while on the premises.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS TO FRIDAY OR OTHER PRAYERS INCLUDING TARAWEEH.
- No group iftars and gatherings are permitted within MACE building
The MACE Youth Committee presents Ramadan Decoration Contest
Submit all entries by April 18th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be announced via Zoom on April 25th at the end of the MACE Youth Event (3-4pm)
Open to all age groups. One entry per family. Please send pictures of your home decor (no people included).
Note: Some entries may be posted to MACE Social Media Platforms. When submitting please indicate if you DO NOT want your submission shared.
You are invited for Drive-Thru Community Iftars* at MACE from 6:30 to 7:30 PM Sharp April 16th, 17th, 18th, please see details to signup:
This is for the entire community.
Number of meals are limited. Please reserve your meal(s) by registering for each day that you want Iftar(s) using the following specific day links:
April 16th: https://www.signupgenius.com/
April 17th: https://www.signupgenius.com/
April 18th: https://www.signupgenius.com/
If you cannot sign up with the link , please call or text Nadia at 832-641-2491. First come first serve and apologies in advance if slots get filled up.
*Meals are provided and individually packaged by sponsor families from the MACE community and brought out to cars. MACE is not responsible for food selections or quality. COVID guidelines will apply so please use face masks and maintain social distancing. Stay in your cars as food will be brought out to you.
MACE QURAN COMPETITION
May 9th at 5:00 pm
A Zoom Link Will Be Provided
Surah choice can be according to level or age. Please choose a Surah you have not previously memorized.
Level 1: 4-7 yrs. Surah Al-Kafiroon or Al-Adiyat
Level 2: 8-10 yrs. Surah At-Tariq or Al-Balad
Level 3: 11-13 yrs. Surah An-Najm or An-Naziat
Level 4: 14-17 yrs. Surah Muhammad or Al-Qiyamah
Level 5: 18+ yrs. Surah Al-Waqiah
To register, please contact email@example.com with the child’s name, age, and Surah choice by April 17th.