26901 Chardon Rd
Richmond Heights OH 44143
Attachment: Eid Planner.pdf
July 29th, 2020 Update for Eid Prayers:
PRAYER TIMES: 8:30 AM AND 10:00 AM
PARKING LOT WILL OPEN 30 MINUTES BEFORE PRAYER TIME
We have 70 parking spots available for each session. Register at bit.ly/MaceEID
COME PREPARED WITH WUDU FOR SALAT, BRING YOUR PRAYER RUGS, WEAR A FACE MASK AND FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING WITH OTHER FAMILIES IN THE PARKING LOT
IMAM WILL LEAD THE PRAYERS AT THE FARTHEST EAST END OF THE PARKING LOT (NEXT TO ANIMAL CLINIC), FAMILIES WILL PRAY BEHIND THE IMAM AS A GROUP STANDING NEXT TO THEIR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT
1. Show your registration ticket at the main entrance of the parking lot to gain access. Registration is mandatory for this event as we have limited parking. Please arrive early so that we can avoid traffic congestion on the Chardon Road.
2. Drive in to pick your snacks & drink and park in the designated parking spot directed by the volunteers. Do not exit your car until you are advised to do so at the time of salat.
3. Connect to MACE Facebook Live or Zoom meeting to join the Takbeer recitation until the start of salat. See below for details.
4. Parking lot will be closed when it is time for salat. Follow the Imam and offer Salat Al Eid with your family as a group. Use the empty spot next to your car.
5. Listen to the Khutba online after completion of salat. Parking lot will remain closed until the end of Khutba.
6. Upon completion of Khutba, convey your greetings while maintaining social distancing and exit the parking lot.
7. Recite Takbeer both on the way to and from the mosque.
Registration is mandatory to save a space for your family.
July 23rd 2020:
MACE will celebrate Eid Al-Adha on Friday, 7/31/2020. We are glad to inform you that Inshallah MACE will be organizing two sessions of Eid Salat followed by Khutba in its parking lot. In order to accomodate for social distancing we will allow upto 70 cars for each session, with no two cars adjacent to one another in the marked and designated parking spots. The empty spot next to your car can be used by your family to pray salah as a group, following the Imam who will lead the prayers. Online registration for this event is mandatory. Here are the logistics for the Eid prayers.
1. There will be two sessions (Jamats) of Eid Salaths. First one at 8:30AM, followed by the second one at 10:00AM. These are the Salat times so please come ahead of time; once the Salat starts the parking lot will be closed until the beginning of the next session.
2. Register online using Eventbrite on the link https://bit.ly/MaceEID . A parking ticket with a QR code will be delivered to your email. This online registration is mandatory.
3. Bring a printed copy of your ticket or the QR code on your smartphone to be allowed into the MACE parking lot**.
4. Bring prayer rugs for yourself and your family and wear face masks.
5. When the call for prayer is made, pray in the parking spot next to your car with your family as a group. You will be guided by the volunteers in the parking lot.
6. After Salat al Eid, Khutba will be either online on Zoom or on a radio station that you can tune in from your car.
7. Maintain 6 feet separation from other groups in the parking lot at all times.
9. Decorate your car for Eid.
Let us have a safe and happy Eid Al-Adha. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Note**: If you are unable to register with Eventbrite using the link https://bit.ly/MaceEID send me your first and last name, time slot, and car make & model via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will send you a copy of your registered ticket if the spot is available.