Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu,
Dear MACE community members,
Alhamdulillah we are in the last 10 days of Ramadan. This is the most blessed time of the year, and Allah(SWT) gives an oath, “I swear by the Dawn, and the Ten Nights”. May Allah(SWT) grant us the blessings of standing on The Night of Power and may He accept our duas on that Night – Aameen.
In addition to the Taraweeh prayers, Imam Hatem will be offering Qayam ul-lail during the last 10 nights from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM. Don’t miss this opportunity, don’t be lazy. Sacrifice whatever you can for the worship during these 10 Nights. For it is not a sacrifice, but the greatest investment you can make during your lifetime in this dunya.
Khatam Quran will be on Saturday, 8th May during Taraweeh @MACE. Please join us to worship and pray for the safety and well being of our community and the entire ummah.
Do not forget to pay your Zakat ul-Fitr. It is $12 per person in your household and should be paid prior to the time of Eid prayers. This money helps the needy in our community to celebrate Eid with us, so pay this ASAP. You can pay via cash, check or credit card on the MACE website. Make sure you put your money in marked boxes (Fitra) at MACE, or mention Zakat ul-Fitr when making an online or check payment.
Finally, MACE will be celebrating Eid on the 13th of May. Kindly see the attached flyer or details below for the Eid plan @MACE.
* Inshallah Eid ul-Fitr will be celebrated on Thursday, 13th May 2021.
* There will be two Eid prayers one at 8:00 AM and the other at 10:00 AM, inside the building.
* The building will open no earlier than 30 minutes prior to prayer time.
* Once the capacity is reached, the building will be closed for prayers and congregants will have to wait for the next scheduled prayers.
* There will be no shuttle service, as we expect the existing parking would suffice for the occupancy allowed in the building.
* Attendees should wear a face mask and bring their own prayer rugs.
* Attendees should pray in the marked spaces and follow social distancing norms at all times.
* Members of a family should pray in a cluster in one marked place to accommodate more people.
* Kids are allowed for Eid prayers, but should remain with their parents at all times.
* Snacks and goody bags for kids will be given out when exiting the building.
MACE relies on the generous donations of our community to run its activities. There can be no better time to donate than the last 10 days of Ramadan. Kindly support MACE with your generous donation, as it is Sadqa-e-jariya. May Allah(SWT) reward you immensely for your investment for the Hereafter – Aameen.
Have a safe and blessed Ramadan.